Did you miss Boomer Fest 2016?
Here is the Resource Guide from the Fest, full of useful local contacts for all your Baby Boomer needs!
Thanks to our participants and sponsors! (all listed below, with live links)
Recently retired and looking to define the next phase of your life?
Caring for aging parents?
Looking for resources and information to help aging loved ones?
Come and join HRRC at our 2016 "Boomer Fest" - a festival designed specifically for Baby Boomers!
This event is free and open to the public.
September 17th, 2016
10 AM - 3 PM
Cleveland Heights Community Center
1 Monticello Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Keynote speaker Atty. Laurie Steiner will discuss proactively redefining your life to meet your needs and desires.
There will be workshops on topics such as:
- Aging in place
- Flex Design
- Sharing your time and talents through volunteer organizations
- And a whole lot of fun!
Get free advice from experts! These organizations will be on-hand to give helpful information:
- Housing Research & Advocacy Center
- Village to Village
- Motorcars Mobility
- Community Partnership on Aging
- Better Business Bureau
- McGregor PACE
- Cuyahoga County Department of Consumer Affairs
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
- AARP Cleveland Heights
- Business Advisors of Cleveland
- Division of Senior & Adult Services
- Cleveland Stroke Club
- Encore Senior Adult Education Tri-C
- Squad 51 Pet Emergency Transport
- North Coast Accessible Homes
- Citizens Bank, University Circle Branch
- Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio
- All State Insurance
- Marco's Pizza
- Bialy's Bagels