Donations to Home Repair Resource Center support our residents, our homes, and our communities. Online contributions are easy and secure — and donations of all sizes make a difference!
Read more inspiring Client Stories here!
Your gift will help us serve people in all stages of home ownership. For example:
- A $25 gift will cover material costs for a tool box, built by a participant in our women’s repair course who may be using power tools for the first time.
- A $50 gift will let a newly-divorced woman benefit from a financial counseling session, learning how to handle finances on her own and how to budget for home repairs.
- A $100 gift will provide an in-home consultation to a senior couple, helping them identify repair needs and plan to make their home more accessible.
- A $175 gift will allow a first-time home buyer to complete an 8-hour course that will prepare her to apply for a mortgage and qualify her for several down-payment assistance programs.
- A $200 gift will provide the staff time involved to help a low-income Cleveland Heights resident secure a home repair loan with an affordable payment.
- A $275 gift will keep our doors open for a week, covering the costs of telephone, utilities, and building maintenance.
- A $500 gift will cover the staff time required to help an unemployed homeowner navigate the process of applying for assistance to save his home from foreclosure.
Individual contributions play a critical role in our income mix, since they can be used for expenses not covered by foundation and government grants:
“I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT THE HELP I GOT FROM HOME REPAIR RESOURCE CENTER. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.”
Senior Home Stability Grant Recipient