Senior Repair Program
Homeowners age 62+ can get personalized assistance in assessing their repair needs and contracting repairs. We also teach workshops for seniors.
- 90-minute home inspections to assess and prioritize repair needs and “aging in place” issues
- help with reviewing contractor estimates
- inspection of completed work
- workshops for seniors
We not only focus on home repairs, but also advise homeowners on how to recognize changing physical needs AND plan for aging-in-place. Thoughtful planning on adapting the physical environment can often allow seniors to live at home longer–safely and independently.
- Residents of Cleveland Heights, University Heights, Shaker Heights, and South Euclid are eligible to receive a 90-minute in-home repair consultation for a nominal fee.
- Residents of other communities are eligible for a 60-minute consultation here in our office for a nominal fee.
To ask questions or schedule an appointment, contact:
Coordinator of Financial & Senior Programs
(216) 381-6100, ext. 22
Do YOU have a story about how we helped you?
We collect client stories so we can share your experience with others, including our funders! If you have a story about HRRC, please take a minute and tell us in the form below. Thank you!